27087Re: Account Problems

  • Albin Levell
    Jul 17, 2014

      Hello, have a warm greeting and I hope you can help me, I have problems with my account, which is this: recently my account has been sending spam messages, so someone is making use unauthorized of it and I think they also changed my password and now I lost control of this account, I already try all possible options and I can't get it back.
      I tried to use the options of recovery, but I don't remember the second question (I remember only the first one), also It could not work the option that send a link to my alternate account that I tried to reset my password, because even when I wrote a password that does not include letters and numbers equal to my information, the form does not accept my password, so now it has locked me this option.
      I feel very desperate and frustrated, and now I don't know what else to do, please I need some help.
      Thank you.