      From: "mayaranger@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 4, 2014 12:42 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: SEARCH broken???

      A few years ago, before NEO, I lost my search function in Yahoo Mail.  This happened three or four times over a few years.  Each time I contacted Yahoo Support (it actually existed back in those days) and they repaired my broken search function.  The message here is that it broke and Yahoo fixed it.  The problem now seems to be the difficulty of getting support.

      Posted by: mayaranger@...
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic