      https://plus.google.com/u/0/115636767734746303817/about
      http://twitter.com/Sasafrass452
      http://flickr.yahoo.com/photos/Sasafrass452

      On 06/29/2014 09:51 PM, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger zadrud1@... [Y-Mail] wrote:

      I'm sure that one of our moderators will stop this soon, but Chris, no one has attacked you. I agree with Lorrie. You've been criticized for the tone of your emails in the past, and the moderators defended your right to post. While I appreciate your problems and frustrations, the way you post about them feels like you are yelling at the group. It's funny that you feel that you were the subject of a "person attack," yet you make assumptions about the users here that could be read the very same way.

      Cindy in Ohio

      From: "CJB chrisjbrady@... [Y-Mail]" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 4:15 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Error Code 4

      I am sure that like yourself many folks do indeed have few (even no)
      problems with Neo mail (FF and Basic) and Groups. But millions do -
      hence the many many websites and emails reporting such. I suspect that
      you and the others who have few / no problems have hi-spec. computers
      with blindingly fast broadband that can cope with the code bloat that
      Yahoo continues enforce on users. However millions - like myself -
      have lo-spec. computers such as notebooks, tablets, etc., and slow
      dongle / wifi connections  that cannot cope with screeds of
      Javascript.

      For many closing down a primary email account is not easy when it is
      used for all sorts of communications such as sign in userids

      BTW your personal attack is unwarranted. If you don't want to read my
      emails then simply resign from the Group.

      CJB.

      On 28/06/2014, Lorrie minilorrie@... [Y-Mail]
      <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > I use FF and have very few problems and I know a lot of people that are very
      > happy with Yahoo.  I use it for my business and it has not let mer down.
      > I have been reading your complaints for nearly a year and I really think you
      > look for things to complain about.  If you are so unhappy with Yahoo, no one
      > is forcing you to stay unless it is just to annoy the rest of us.
      >
      > Lorrie
      >
      > Lorries Green World
      > http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      > Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      >[snip]

      Protect your computer files with professional cloud backup. Get PCRx Backup and upload unlimited files automatically.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic