27073Re: [Y-Mail] Error Code 4

  • CJB
    Jun 29, 2014
      I am sure that like yourself many folks do indeed have few (even no)
      problems with Neo mail (FF and Basic) and Groups. But millions do -
      hence the many many websites and emails reporting such. I suspect that
      you and the others who have few / no problems have hi-spec. computers
      with blindingly fast broadband that can cope with the code bloat that
      Yahoo continues enforce on users. However millions - like myself -
      have lo-spec. computers such as notebooks, tablets, etc., and slow
      dongle / wifi connections that cannot cope with screeds of
      Javascript.

      For many closing down a primary email account is not easy when it is
      used for all sorts of communications such as sign in userids

      BTW your personal attack is unwarranted. If you don't want to read my
      emails then simply resign from the Group.

      CJB.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic