26924ymail doesn't work

  • greatyoga
    Apr 13, 2014
      The last 2-3 days, ymail does not work  I can log on.  however, when I click on a specific email, it will not open.   I check the messages I want to delete or move someplace but the buttons to delete, move, spam etc. are gone.  What is going on with yahoo?  I've tried 4 different computers at 3 different locations and none of them work so it is not a computer problem.  Is there a way to talk to a live person at Yahoo?  My wife cannot log onto Yahoo for months because of some "security" reasons.  I've written about that on this forum but no results.

      Thanks,
      GB
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic