26922Re: HELP!!! CAN'T OPEN EMAILS IN NEO FF ...

  • CJB
    Apr 12, 2014
      No - I can't call - it would cost a fortune to be on hold for so long
      at £1 a minute (whatever). But Yahoo have an HQ in London. I've been
      there once when they deleted my whole account and wouldn't / couldn't
      restore it. They refused to help and I got thrown out by security.
      Chris B.

      On 12/04/2014, Judy Beaty <jbmo62bo@...> wrote:
      > Bummer. Did you leave them a message. I called and sat on hold for over a
      > hour but was determine to talk to some. Had to leave a message and then they
      > called back while I was gone.
      > good
      > luck

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic