      From: Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] HELP!!! CAN'T OPEN EMAILS IN NEO FF ...

      Thank you. I have tried that. I click on an email in Inbox, the browser tab arrow goes round, stops, then nothing.

      This leaves the Inbox list just as it was, except the now 'read' email goes from bold to non-bold.

      Chris B.

      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 8 April, 2014, 22:45

            I am having no problems at all
      and I use FF.  The problem has to be on your end.
      Try closing all the tabs and such that you have open.
      A few years ago I used to run with a bunch of tabs open and
      my email crashed.  Yahoo advised me to close all those
      tabs and lo and behold, my mail worked.  Try it.

      Lorrie
       Lorries Green
      World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com