      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] YAHOO NEO FF MAIL WELL BROKEN ...
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 8 April, 2014, 21:16

      Chris,
      What
      is this "FF" that you keep referring
      to?
      CF

      From: CJB
      <chrisjbrady@...>
      To:
      Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent:
      Tuesday, April 8, 2014 7:19 AM
      Subject:
      [Y-Mail] YAHOO NEO FF MAIL WELL BROKEN ...

      I can list the emails in the Inbox
      (and other folders). However when I
      click on the subject to open an email NOTHING HAPPENS.

      It appears that Yahoo Neo FF Email is WELL BROKEN.

      What's the point of an email system in which you
      can't even open the emails?

      Basic works however - until the script kiddies screw that up
      too.

      CJB.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic