26896Re: [Y-Mail] Yet more changes ....

  • Ross Taylor
    Apr 7, 2014
      no change to mine.What gives?

      From: Donna <pnwfemale@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 7, 2014 8:48:27 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Yet more changes ....

      Chris,.from top to bottom, it would make more sense to have the arrows going up and down.  As it is, I have those big purple arrows in the body of the messages.  Actually, the arrows are beside the message body. One is on the left side of the message, pointing left and the other is on the right side pointing right.  If I could, I would trade my purple right/left arrows for your up/down arrows

      Donna