26865Re: Do you need to sign in to Yahoo mail multiple times a day?

  • mike71423obrien
    Mar 31, 2014
      I've found that when I change devices to check my email that I have to sign in on the new device and when I return to any other device, "most" of the time I have to sign in again. If you have multiple people using your account (spouse/child) and they sing in on their device it will force you to resign in.
      It may be a pain, but I don't mind the extra layer of protection that it does afford me either by design or whatever.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic