26864Re: [Y-Mail] Do you need to sign in to Yahoo mail multiple times a day?

  • Shal Farley
    Mar 30, 2014
      beadnik2,

      > I never actually sign out of my yahoo mail, but if I close the active
      > window, the next time I try to get into my mail, I have to sign in.

      That sounds like you've set your browser to delete cookies when you end the session, or are using one of the newer privacy modes of browsing.

      At any rate, the fact that you are signed in is stored in a browser cookie, and if Yahoo can't access that cookie when you next visit a page then you are no longer signed in.

      -- Shal
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic