      Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:53 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Do you need to sign in to Yahoo mail multiple times a day?

      Does anyone else find they have to sign into their Yahoo mail account several times each day. I used to be able to stay signed in for several weeks at a time, but not anymore. I never actually sign out of my yahoo mail, but if I close the active window, the next time I try to get into my mail, I have to sign in. It’s getting to be a huge pain.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic