      From: CJB <chrisjbrady@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 8:30 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Another damned snafu ... can't forward emails ...

      Suddenly I can't forward emails any more. I open an email - a genuine
      one - click on the 'right arrow' icon to 'Forward this email [F]' -
      and a blank Compose window opens with a tab labelled 'New Message.'
      The text for forwarding is completely missing.

      Now I have to open an email, highlight and copy the contents to the
      clipboard, open a new compose window for a New message, then paste the
      text into this. Then type in my response.

      Pathetic.

      CJB.

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com