26838Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail time stamp

  • Sasafrass452
    Mar 26, 2014
      Sounds like a server delay. It happens from time to time.... If the group is moderated, it could also be that the messages weren't approved right away. There's nothing you can do about this, it's up to Yahoo to resolve the issue.
      On 03/25/2014 07:31 PM, Donna wrote:

      Except for the blank pages and error messages that I encounter, I have few complaints about Yahoo Mail.  But, today, I just noticed something an an email from a group that I belong to.  The time stamp on the unopened email says 6:11 PM.  At the time, it was about 4:15 PM PDT.  After I opened the message to read it, the time stamp in the opened message indicated that it had come yesterday.

      When I went to look at other messages from group members of that same group, I noticed that there were several that came yesterday; but the time stamp on the unopened message indicated yesterday's date:  Mon, 3/24/14.

      I am wondering why this happened?  Did Yahoo make a mistake?  Or, is this something that I can fix?  Is it possible that if I ignore it, this issue will resolve itself?

      Get Free 5GB Email – Check out spam free email with many cool features!
      Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic