      From: joe <jstarest2@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:11 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] font size,type,color

      with the old mail you could select your own style font, size of font, and color very easy
      and you could very the size, color and style any time in the same email

      with this new mail i can't figure out how to do that

      in some emails i send to my groups as the owner/founder
      i need these options to express/emphasize critical points

      how do you do it in the new mail???

      joe

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic