      From: Chuck Neuenschwander <annandchuck@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, 16 March 2014, 22:33
      Subject: [Y-Mail] OFTEN INCLUDED

      what's with this  OFTEN INCLUDED  box that pops up when I enter anyone into the addressing field?
      It includes three people from my Address Book, with no rhyme or reason as to why these three get picked,
      considering the addressee I've picked.

      is this another half-baked "improvement" to Yahoo Mail ?

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic