      ________________________________
      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 11:47 AM

      Chris, I hear you on this. I know that you have posted about the importance of your connections via your Yahoo account. However, wondering if you might consider an email account just for things like this. I have an account through a paid service for my freelance business, and often will use that one for things that I can't afford to be delayed or lost or never delivered. Just a thought.

      Cindy in Ohio
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic