      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

      From: CJB <chrisjbrady@...>

      Last week I booked and paid for a flight on British Airways. They
      emailed me a confirmation of my booking, the itinerary, and booking
      payment receipt. They instructed me to print the details out and bring
      them with me to the Airport. HOWEVER meanwhile f'ing Yahoo have
      somehow deleted the email and I can't print it out. Bl**dy h*ll - what
      a load of cr*p this service is - well no service at all. Thanks Yahoo
      for screwing up my flight. CJB

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic