26774RE: Customer Service Communications, NOT!!

  • fggybttm
    Feb 22, 2014

      Ah, a 'kindred spirit'!!  I thought I was having troubles 'connecting', so much so I thought the Customer services behaviors I was experiencing was deliberate harassment.  It may be outright incompetence.  The live customer service response rate in the Yahoo Mail Classic version was outstanding, sometimes within minutes.  The next time you get a non-productive call back from CS, dial *69.  At least you'll get an idea of where in the country the call originated ;-) And when I dialed that #, there was an answer, that immediately turned into a 'busy signal' ;-)  Keep notes ;-))

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic