      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://flickr.yahoo.com/photos/Sasafrass452

      On 02/11/2014 08:08 AM, Paul Berndt wrote:

      Hi Sasafrass,
      The delay may be due to moderator approval.

      Liked your photo sites,
      Paul, Ohio, USA
      From: Sasafrass452 Sasafrass452@...Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Dates & Times Jumbled In Inbox

      There still seems to be a delay with group messages getting sent. I just got your message, timestamped yesterday morning.... roughly 21 1/2 hrs after you sent it. This has happened in the past, but I'm not sure it has ever lasted this long. I hope Yahoo fixes it soon!
      **Sasafrass452**

      3D Earth Screensaver Preview
      Free 3D Earth Screensaver
      Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth