26751Yahoo Mail is well down ....

  • CJB
    Feb 11 11:10 AM
      Neo FF

      We're experiencing some technical difficulties...

      We're sorry, but Yahoo! Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You
      can try again shortly or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot
      the issue.

      Temporary error: 16

      =====

      Neo Basic

      We're experiencing some technical difficulties...

      We're sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You
      can try again shortly, or visit our Help pages for instructions about
      how to troubleshoot the issue.

      Temporary error: 14

      =====

      How on earth can anyone take this cr&p service seriously? Its
      pathetic. Its not fit for purpose.

      I NEED MY EMAILS NOW - but no Yahoo has decided that cannot be.

      CJB.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic