26694Re: [Y-Mail] How many Yahoo email passwords have REALLY been stolen?

  • Ross Taylor
    Jan 31, 2014
      Has yahoo sent out on explanation/apology/show of concern that hasn't reached me yet?

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 9:03:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] How many Yahoo email passwords have REALLY been stolen?

      This morning on the news, I heard 80 million accounts may have been compromised.
      On 01/31/2014 02:25 AM, Chris J Brady wrote:
      Yahoo has admitted that usernames and passwords of its email customers have been stolen and used to access accounts - but has refused to reveal how many.
      Yahoo is the second-largest email service worldwide, after Google's

      3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview
      Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver
      Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic