      From: Lorrie <minilorrie@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:10 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] accessing a mail account

       My hubby cannot access his mail on Yahoo.  It asks him for his password and when he puts it in, it asks him to answer the secret question or whatever it is called.  The problem is that it is not the question that he originally chose to answer.  He has tried several answers with no luck.  There is no option to change the question.  Has he been hacked - that was my first thought.  Any ideas on what to do??

      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada