26429RE: Re: [Y-Mail] RE: How to add other pop/imap accounts

  • oppimaniac
    Nov 26, 2013

      Hi Goutam,

      thanks for your reply.

      That does not help.

      I think the mail server settings are correct.

      At least I did not get an error message during setup and I can access all mail using web access or Thunderbird.

      However I miss settings like outgoing server and mail pull interval.

      And I did not see any mails yet, even so I know there some in the inboxes.

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

      Click on Inbox once or twice back to back, that should do the trick. Provided ofcourse the mail server settings are correct.

      Regards,
      Goutam