      From: CF <no1cataloger@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 11:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Seems?

      I've been using Eudora for the most important parts of my mail for many, many years.  It works just fine for me even though it is now Open Source and no longer supported by Qualcomm.  I use webmail (Y-mail and gmail) for the rest of my mail, to lesser or greater satisfaction, depending on how well the systems are working at any given time.

      I don't know why that darned "keep writing" pop-up started showing up, but it's very irritating!

      CF