      From: SILK <silk.vain@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 3:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Seems?

      someone remarked "sabotage"... why would a company
      benefit abusing its customers.. well there will always be
      those yelling  "conspiracy" .. I got gmail but its not that user
      freindly.. as I see it.. then there's Outlook.. hotmail disappeared
      with all my mail.. AOL.. fergit it.. Vfemail is ok.. then mail.com is also ok..
      OutlookExpress ain't bad.. or Microsof outlook 10.. any other suggestiions..
      What about Thunderbird? oh well............Be lucky it works at all..
      But that's like ssaying "it could be worse".. and just put up with all thats
      wrong and not complaining.......whjy does this "confirm or keep writing keep popping up?

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic