      From: "fggybttm@..." <fggybttm@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 11:59 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Seems?

      Where did Yahoo make/publish/whatever this claim?
      Pick an unneeded email to delete by checking the box, and then try to remove checkmark by re-checking the box.
      What happens? Or more to the point, what DOESN'T happen?;-)

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <no1cataloger@...> wrote:

      According to Yahoo, the coding behind both the mail and group programs was too old and often too broken to be fixed, so they scrapped the old coding in favor of "Neo".

      CF