26360RE: "Timed" accounting???

  • babbvt
    Nov 10, 2013

      This is an attempt to reply to some advice Sassafras gave regarding my report re "timing" out", but I honestly don't have any hope as to it's appearing where it should!! Or more to the point, I myself just can not follow these conversations using the NEO format.

      Anyway, I did the cache and cookies thing and it worked ;-)) So thanks, Sasafrass452

      FB

      ---In y-mail@yahoogroups.com, <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      Try clearing your cache & cookies. I hope that helps!
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 10/31/2013 09:39 PM, babbvt@... wrote:

      Lately, I've been getting messages that I've timed out and must sign in again, OR, that no matter how quickly I try to sign in I can't do so fast enough and have to start over, and over, and over again.

      Smileys Preview
      Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
      Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk and most webmails
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic