      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] How the *#*$* do I get back to my inbox???????
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 9 November, 2013, 14:52

      The icons that line up
      with the folder names are still visible.  You click the
      envelope which is the icon for your inbox.

      On Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:10 AM,
      Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      I tried
      this, & got back to the inbox with no
      problem. Just
      click on the mail icon on the left side panel....
      That's your
      inbox.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 11/09/2013 05:01 AM, Bruce Lund wrote:

      Did a
      mail search for mail
      from a person and I think I like how that
      works. (Haven't
      tried a more refined search with keywords so
      will reserve
      judgment on that.) However, once I get done
      with the
      search, I have NO clue how to get back to my
      inbox.

      There are just so many things I absolutely
      hate about Neo,
      including the fact that I have to scroll down
      the page
      just to hit the send button when composing
      mail.

      What a piece of junk. Have the healthcare.gov
      programmers
      been moonlighting at Yahoo?

      Bruce Lund

      Free 3D Earth