26353Re: [Y-Mail] How the *#*$* do I get back to my inbox???????

  • Sasafrass452
    Nov 9, 2013
      I tried this, & got back to the inbox with no problem. Just click on the mail icon on the left side panel.... That's your inbox.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 11/09/2013 05:01 AM, Bruce Lund wrote:

      Did a mail search for mail from a person and I think I like how that works. (Haven't tried a more refined search with keywords so will reserve judgment on that.) However, once I get done with the search, I have NO clue how to get back to my inbox.

      There are just so many things I absolutely hate about Neo, including the fact that I have to scroll down the page just to hit the send button when composing mail.

      What a piece of junk. Have the healthcare.gov programmers been moonlighting at Yahoo?

      Bruce Lund

      3D Earth Screensaver Preview
      Free 3D Earth Screensaver
      Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth