      From: "todd_cooper@..." <todd_cooper@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 9:28 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] access disposable addresses

      Yes, the new interface sucks and I am a Plus! user and paid for it.  Maybe I can get my money refunded, but who knows if I can get through to anyone at Yahoo.

      I do not see how to set up and maintain disposable addresses with the new interface.  Support ignores me of course.

      I cannot believe I am paying for such crap.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic