      ----- Original Message -----

      From: CJB

      At the top of the Neo email pages is a search box for searching emails
      or the web.
      Just now I entered a search such as "New Zealand Libraries" - I wanted
      to search their online archives catalogues.
      The result was a simple four item list - of sponsored sites only.
      I expected hundreds of results.
      In other words Yahoo had deliberately switched off a search for ALL
      websites, but was only offering sponsored results - four in all.
      I could find no way of switching the search back to include all sites.
      I tried the same thing with a Google search and got the full list of
      site that I expected.
      WTF is going on at Yahoo?
      P.S. From my Gmail account due to Yahoo Neo FF continually refusing to
      allow me to compose new emails.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic