26300RE: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: How to forward emails to gmail

  • sperry532
    Nov 1, 2013

       Well, I suppose that's one way Yahoo! can slow the migration to another email provider.

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I guess this is why POP isn't working for everyone right now....

      "
      Due to an unforeseen bug, the POP and Forwarding options aren't currently available to all free mail users. We're working to return these features as quickly as possible."

      http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=content&id=SLN22038
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 10/31/2013 08:57 AM, JCS wrote:

      IMAP indeed works great and Thunderbird will configure itself to the YM account once the YM address is entered while adding an account.  I have no options in Settings to enable POP and IMAP access, but IMAP works great for me.  POP did not work for me but I prefer IMAP because it only mirrors what is in my Yahoo Account and the emails are now in both places, i.e. on the YM server and on my hard drive.

      Smileys Preview
      Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
      Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk and most webmails
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic