26297Re: [Y-Mail] RE: warning, heads up !!

  • Rosita Iris Gosling
    Nov 1, 2013
      Yes good advice, the spammers and hackers are out in cyberspace, using Yahoos problems to work in the underworld.

      On Thursday, 31 October 2013, 23:45, "babbvt@..." <babbvt@...> wrote:

      Besides, we're hearing on the 6 o'clock News that the NASA has been routing around in Google AND Yahoo servers ;-)

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       what with all the changes of neo, people may have their guard down when they see something unusual.

      just now i got a window telling me my session expired and to click on their button !!!!!!!
      DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

      slimes will think of all kinds of ways into your computers...this may be a new one.

      i just clicked on the mail icon in my toolbar and my mail came right back !!!

      be wary !!!

      love youse !!!
      adds

      “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot.
       In your soul are infinitely precious things
      that cannot be taken from you.” ~ Oscar Wilde

      alt

      alt

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic