26287Re: [Y-Mail] warning, heads up !!

  • Sasafrass452
    Nov 1, 2013
      That actually doesn't sound like a problem, unless it was a popup from another site. Can you describe this "window"? Was it big or small? Was it a seperate window in addition to your browser window? Was anything blinking, flashing, or shaking like popup ads often do? If not, then I wouldn't be suspicious. You said your mail "came right back" when you clicked on the icon in your toolbar.... What happened to your mail when the message appeared? If you're logged into Yahoo mail for a while, you could see a message like this. It's much like your computer going into sleep mode when you leave it on for an extended period. I think this is what happened, & nothing to worry about.

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 10/31/2013 06:40 PM, adeomus ******** wrote:

       what with all the changes of neo, people may have their guard down when they see something unusual.

      just now i got a window telling me my session expired and to click on their button !!!!!!!
      DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

      slimes will think of all kinds of ways into your computers...this may be a new one.

      i just clicked on the mail icon in my toolbar and my mail came right back !!!

      be wary !!!

      love youse !!!
      adds

      “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot.
       In your soul are infinitely precious things
      that cannot be taken from you.” ~ Oscar Wilde

      Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!