      ----- Original Message -----

      From: mayaranger@...

      This may be the same picture that Yahoo put on the page of another group I follow.  I complained in the forum about the pedo aspect but nobody seemed to be concerned, much to my surprise.  This group is a just plain nice forum on RV topics and a little bit of doing it as a single person.  But I am still revolted by the picture.

      See it here:

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic