26211Re: [Y-Mail] okay, I quit complaining [1 Attachment]

  • Kenneth
    Oct 21, 2013
      David,

      You can sort by subject if you disable conversation mode.

      Kenneth

      On Monday, October 21, 2013 7:52 AM, Rosita Iris Gosling <waratah323000@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Rosita Iris Gosling included below]
      Yes I agree getting better all the time but still long way to go to restore all features required, including providing myself with subject sorting and Flickr app. and a way of looking at e-mail attachment photos without opening mail.
      Has any one found a way of doing these tasks.
       Thank you,
        David.

      On Monday, 21 October 2013, 14:56, Jason M. <jasonamil@...> wrote:

      To this I would add, my previous problem of being unable to use the keyboard arrows and the Page Up/Page Down buttons to navigate within an e-mail, have been resolved.  Yay!

      -Jason