      Subject: [Y-Mail] RE: Latest Irritation re: Neo Basic
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 21 October, 2013, 2:05

      Chris - did you know that  Yahoo
      displays the full header of your email?

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      Neo Basic was
      actually quite good, and was fast, lacking the Javascript
      bloat that inflicts Full Featured. Now they've screwed
      up Basic with the imposition of fake emails at the top of
      the lists which are sponsored adverts. The problem is that
      these damned adverts catch the eye all of the time because
      they are placed just above the newest genuine emails. But
      the other irritation is that - for me - they are totally
      irrelevant. I don't drive so damned Firestone tyres are
      of no interest. Facebook also advertises - I don't do
      Facebook due to its promotion of kiddie and animal sex
      sites; etc., etc. So where Basic was my place of sanity it
      is now no longer. Full Featured is useless - it doesn't
      display Inbox and other folders. Now Basic has these damned
      one liner pseudo-emails aka adverts. I wont even say Yahoo
      mail - RIP. But I will say - along with millions of others -
      GTH. CJB.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic