26188okay, I quit complaining

  • Chuck Neuenschwander
    Oct 19, 2013

       Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.

        Looks to me, here, that most of my troubles are gone.  neoYM is working fine, seems faster and more reliable than the old version.
      I like the new Theme look very much except for having to click on CC to get to BCC, which I use often.

        My previous problem of having folder contents display empty has gone.

      Just now I clicked on InBox. It displayed. Then I clicked on Drafts and this email was there up to the very last word, waiting for me to pick up where I had been.

      Now that I'm used to it, when I'm in Folders, the symbols for Inbox and Compose (on the far left) are very convenient.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic