      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger

      Sent: 10/04/13 11:31 AM

      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Messenger

      Since Gmail is as bad, what other email providers are out there? (Besides AOL...)
      Cindy in Ohio
      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Donal...special gib Felis catus

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>

      Unfortunately, we don't have a choice. Whatever features are included is up to Yahoo. It would probably take millions of people saying they don't want the messenger before Yahoo would actually remove it. The bottom line is, if you don't like Yahoo Mail or if it's that troublesome for you, there are many other email providers to choose from. It's that simple....