25821RE: Re: Re: [Y-Mail] Hello, hello, anyone there?

  • fggybttm
    Oct 3, 2013

      I hear you!!  You understood!! Now, if only NEO would go back to where it came from.

      FB

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       also i have no idea what is meant by faded time stamps ??
      that also has nothing to do with a group and everything to do with yahoo..

      adds

      "Say NO to NEO!"