25774RE: Re: Re: [Y-Mail] MyYahoo is getting a revamp!

  • k2dfc
    Sep 24, 2013
      I'm complaining. And also continuing a dialog that was started. I've also seen hundreds of feedback comments offered to Yahoo, so they should be well aware of the problems.

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Are you just complaining or have you posted a feedback to help improve the product?

      ---
      Henrique C. S. Junior
      http://about.me/henriquejunior
      QuĂ­mica Industrial - UFRRJ