      From: k2dfc@...

      Sent: 09/24/13 09:01 AM

      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: RE: Re: [Y-Mail] MyYahoo is getting a revamp!

      What a disaster. My Yahoo  homepage is worthless now. Links for headlines go nowhere. The weather app can't be set to what you want. I got rid of it. In fact if I get rid of all the things that don't work I'll have a blank page. I'm now looking for another Homepage.

      Also, Yahoo Groups. I have about 8 Groups I checked regularly. They used to be very active. Now no one uses them. Hardly any activity anymore.

      Remember "New Coke" from the eighty's. They just had to change something everyone liked. We are going through this all over again.

      Fred

      ---In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      That's what I was talking about when I said My Yahoo was completely different. I now have the new layout.... again. Not sure what happened the last time, but I'd bet they accidentally upgraded my page before they really intended to :P
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 09/19/2013 02:50 PM, henriquecsj@... wrote: