25745RE: entries in SENT folder are greyed out

  • justkenneth
    Sep 14 2:58 PM

      Chuck,

      Chris is right.  I just tested compose and then went to look at the email I'd just sent and it was marked as read.

      The anomaly really is that you have emails in your sent folder that are not marked as read.  Are you sure there are some?

      Kenneth

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      why would perhaps 90% of the entries in my SENT folder be greyed-out (indicating I have opened them)
      rather than black (indicating I have not opened them).   Certainly I should find maybe just one-percent or less
      greyed-out since I rarely have to go in there and read from them.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic