25743RE: OT- Yahoo Groups Changes

  • chevy28@ymail.com
    Sep 14, 2013

      I'm Seeing It Right

      And.............

      I Don't Like It!!!! I Guess We Have To Live With The Changes.......Again

      --- In y-mail@yahoogroups.com, <annandchuck@...> wrote:

      okay I deleted Cookies, which did nothing for the problem.

      Again, I ask, is there a way to get the  Keep Me Signed In  box to reappear.  It used to be there, and worked fine.

      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Login every time I start up requires password

      The ad blocker might be removing it, but I could be wrong. If that's not the reason, I honestly don't know.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 08/31/2013 12:59 PM, Chuck Neuenschwander wrote:

      yes, I'm using an ad blocker.

      but ad blockers and cookies aside,
      how do I get the   Keep Me Signed In   box  to reappear?