25720Re: [Y-Mail] Contacts - Lists have disappeared

  • Donna Lee
    Sep 9, 2013
      I don't know what to tell you for my contacts have always been in alphabetical order so I do not know what you are referring to. I don't have 1,300 contacts. I do have less than 100 email addresses including group addresses. Lately I have taken out my groups because of my account being hacked at least three times this year! When ever possible I just post on the group site.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK U.S.A.

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Sep 8, 2013, at 10:04 AM, "karmasherab" <sandacker@...> wrote:

      > Recently I was following the complaints about strange behaviour of YAHOO!Plus etc. And silently I was congratulöating myself, because I had none of these annoying experiences.
      > Until yesterday:
      > My 1300+ contacts are divided into about 30 neat smaller lists according to the various interests. These lists have completely disappeared and whats left is a long list of contacts of 1300+ which I now have to sort again into smaller lists.
      > Does anyone know a way how to retrieve the lost lists from YAHOO!´s storage?
      > Help would be more than welcome and appreciated as it would save a long and tedious work.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic