25719RE: Contacts - Lists have disappeared

  • babbvt
    Sep 8, 2013

      HELP, PLEASE!! I came here in hopes I could ask if anyone knows why Yahoo seems to be enabling 'Feedback' on every page - Sports, Finance, Groups, etc - EXCEPT MAIL!!

      And now that I've typed the above, I've got to admit I'm not even sure which group I'm in at the moment, or if this plea will make it to print ;-((

      BB

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, <y-mail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Recently I was following the complaints about strange behaviour of YAHOO!Plus etc. And silently I was congratulöating myself, because I had none of these annoying experiences.
      Until yesterday:
      My 1300+ contacts are divided into about 30 neat smaller lists according to the various interests. These lists have completely disappeared and whats left is a long list of contacts of 1300+ which I now have to sort again into smaller lists.
      Does anyone know a way how to retrieve the lost lists from YAHOO!´s storage?
      Help would be more than welcome and appreciated as it would save a long and tedious work.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic