25714phone ???????????

  • adeomus ********
    Sep 7, 2013

       just wondering...a friend and i were talking about this issue and...
      i don't remember being asked about a phone when i opened a gmail account recently ?

      i had logged in to yahoo mail, and kept it open...then went to google and went to gmail to make an addy...
      and they knew my yahoo carpe addy immediately and it's the backup on my gmail page.

      so...maybe that's the solution....open your other mail addy first ?*:-? thinking

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      i don't remember being asked about a phone ?

      i had logged in to yahoo mail...then went to google and went to gmail to make an addy...and they knew my yahoo carpe addy immediately and it's the backup on my gmail page.

      so...maybe that's the solution....open your other mail addy first ?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic