      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 09/06/2013 08:32 PM, Henrique C. S. Junior wrote:

      MyYahoo different? Can you describe it?

      ---
      Henrique C. S. Junior

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 7:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] driving blind now !

      Ok, now things are getting wierd.... I can't access my groups for some reason, so no clue if there are pending messages here. This morning, My Yahoo suddenly looked totally different,but now it looks pretty much as it did before. What's going on? Hopefully, this gets sorted out soon!
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 09/06/2013 06:15 PM, adeomus ******** wrote:

       i just hope we can survive all these improvements.......they are lucky we're spunky bugs.
      i love your metaphor lol..

      adds

      --George MacDonald