25622Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail issue

  • Shal Farley
    Aug 31, 2013
      Donna,

      > In the drop down menu at the top, there is an option to Send Feedback;
      > but, that takes me to a page that says Cookies Must Be Enabled.
      > However, I do have cookies enabled, even third party cookies.
      >
      > Where do I send feedback regarding Yahoo Mail, if the option that Yahoo
      > has given me doesn't work?

      Well, there is also...

      US Mail Yahoo! Feedback forum:
      <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/215446>

      But it doesn't see much activity, so I don't know if it is actually being monitored by Yahoo Staff.

      Hmm... I no longer see a link to Feedback under the gear icon. Oh! You're using Mail Basic. In that case you want this one:

      US Mail Basic Feedback forum:
      <http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/212053>

      Again, I don't know if it is being monitored.

      -- Shal
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic